December 20, 2023
Dear First Family,
In just a few short days we will be starting our Christmas Eve Services. We have been in prayer and preparation for each of these services knowing that those who attend will be fully blessed by their experience.
I want to make sure you know a couple of things as you make plans to join us on the 23rd or the 24th:
• Our 4pm, 6pm, and 8pm services fill up the most on the 24th. If you are trying to avoid a huge crowd, join us on the 23rd or the earlier services on the 24th.
• We have several photo opportunities for you and your family in our Atrium, come early or stay after the service to capture your Christmas Eve moment.
• There are activity bags for your kiddos that are available at each of our services. Inside the bags are a coloring book, crayons, a candy cane, and a glow stick they can use during Silent Night as we shine the light of Christ.
• Nursery is available during the 2pm and 6pm services on the 23rd and the 10am, 2pm, 4pm, and 6pm services on the 24th. The nursery is open to all those who are 3 years old and younger. We will also have Special Needs care available at our 6pm service on the 23rd.
• All of our Christmas Eve offerings will go towards Zoe Empowers which is a ministry that is near and dear to our hearts. If you would like to make your gift towards Zoe early, you can do that here. For more information about Zoe, visit our website at fmcm.org/zoe. If you would like for your offering to go towards our general budget, you can indicate that on your gift.
• We are available for any questions you may have before, during, or after our services. Text us at 817-477-6498 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our staff will connect with you shortly.
I would also like to remind you that we will be having one service on the weekend of Dec. 30th and 31st. I hope that you will be able to attend our 11:00 service on the 31st in the Sanctuary. This is a family-style worship service led by Pastor Caesar. Nursery will be open to all children 3 years of age and younger.
Grace and Peace,