September 2, 2022
Kick off to fall at FMCM!
Dear First Family,
I hope that you’ve had a wonderful week with our recent rains and are looking forward to being a part of worship this weekend. I know some of you may be traveling this Labor Day weekend and if you cannot join us in person, I hope you will be with us online – Saturday Night at 6pm or Sunday morning at 9:30am or 11am.
We have officially kicked off our fall season!
Our Wednesday night programming for children and students returned this week and we have a variety of different studies starting soon.
You can find out more about all of those opportunities by visiting this link, but here is a brief snapshot of those opportunities.
- Pastors Bible Study – starting Wednesday September 7th at 10:30am in the sanctuary.
- The Epic of Eden – starting Monday September 12th at 6:30pm.
- The book of Isaiah – starting Tuesday September 13th at 10:00am.
- Bible Study Fellowship – starting Tuesday September 13th at 7:00pm.
- Retirement Roots – starting Wednesday September 28th at 6:30pm.
- Jesus Over Everything Refresh Bible Study – starting Wednesday, October 5th at 6:30pm
Alongside these various studies, you can also find more information about connecting to one of our ongoing discipleship groups, you can find more information about our Sunday school classes, small groups, as well as how you might start your own group on our website at www.fmcm.org/groups.
This Friday Night, September 9th, we will also be having our next Guys Night Out. All men are invited to come out to Mansfield National Golf Course for a night of trivia, putting and driving contests, and 9 holes of golf! This is a great opportunity for you to connect and get to know other men in our church. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can register here.
I look forward to being with you this weekend as we continue our journey through the teaching Jesus offers in the Sermon on the Mount in Matthew chapters 5, 6, and 7. We’ll be looking at the final words of the Beatitudes in all our services.
I love you and I am proud of you,