Get connected within the church body. Forming life-giving relationships with others is part of becoming a maturing disciple of Jesus.
Are you ready to join a group?
No matter what kind of group you’re looking for or what stage of life you’re in, there is a place for you here.
Start A Group
Hosting a Group is EASY!
IN FACT, IT’S AS SIMPLE AS 1 – 2 – 3…
1. Grab a few friends.
Start with the people that you already have a relationship with: your friends, your spouse, your neighbors, or your coworkers. We’ll help you begin a meaningful conversation right where you are. If you’re looking for a fun way to gather a new group of people, it’s a good idea to get involved at one of our serving or discipleship events. Check out current opportunities at fmcm.org/adultevents.
2. Decide when and where you will meet.
Groups have the option to meet in homes, in public places, at church, and online. If your group is interested in meeting at First Methodist Mansfield, we’ll help you find a time and place that works for you.
3. Register your group.
Completing the Start a Group Form unlocks your group’s FREE video curriculum library, and you’ll get instructions on how to use the Discipleship Group Kit to build authentic relationships and make memories.
Your Discipleship Coordinator will be in touch with you soon!
Join a Group
Looking to join an existing group?
TRY THESE 3 WAYS:
- Search online using our Group Finder TooI
- Schedule an appointment with a Discipleship Coordinator – email us at email@example.com.
- Drop by the Connecting Point after any Worship Service.
Already in a Group?
Tools and help if you are already in a group:
• Leader huddle – Bi-Monthly Discussion Topics
• Group Leader Facebook Page – Did you know we have a Facebook Group just for our group leaders? This is a place to ask questions and be in a community with leaders just like you!
• Are you attending our Leader Huddle Zoom Meetings? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.