Life is Better Together
God created us for community, so sharing life with others is essential. So, our hope is for you to be part of a group where you can participate in worship, study, serve, fellowship, and share the love of Christ together.
Start A Group
Hosting a Group is EASY!
In fact, it’s as simple as 1 – 2 – 3…
- Grab a couple of friends
- Decide when and where you will meet
- Grab your Sermon Discussion Guide
- Fill out the Start a Group Form
Join a Group
Looking to join an existing group?
Try these 3 ways:
- Search online fmcm.org/groups
- Schedule an appointment with our Discipleship Team – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop by the Connecting Point after any Worship Service
Already in a Group?
Tools and help if you are already in a group:
- Going Deeper Questions
- Icebreaker Questions
- Group Check-in
- Curriculum Guide: What’s Next
- Leader huddle – Bi-Monthly Discussion Topics
- Group Leader Facebook Page – Did you know we have a Facebook Group just for our group leaders? This is a place to ask questions and be in a community with leaders just like you!
- Are you attending our Leader Huddle Zoom Meetings? Contact email@example.com for more information.
Are you ready to form or join a group?
We want you to be in community with others and we would love to help you get connected. Learn more about the types of groups below and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.