Allies in Youth Development
Allies In Youth | Christmas In July
Located at 1315 Hwy 1187, Ste. 115, Mansfield TX
Allies in Youth sponsors orphans in over 70 orphanages throughout Russia, Eastern Europe, and around the world. As children enter these orphanages, most lack basic necessities like shoes, clothing, and even a bar of soap.
Here are four ways you can help serve, support, and encourage them:
1. You can volunteer to pack up boxes of clothing, hygiene kits, and supplies that will be shipped out for orphans in the Allies programs around the world. They have volunteer opportunities on Sunday afternoons (except first Sundays), 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm, and Monday - Wednesday, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm. Contact Margie at 972-310-9383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and schedule a time to serve.
2. Participate in our church's Christmas in July Hygiene Kit project for Allies. Place items listed below in a one-gallon ziplock bag, along with $5 to help with shipping costs, and drop off in our Big Blue Bins in front of the Missions Building on campus, Mon-Thur 8 am - 2 pm or contact us at email@example.com to schedule a time to drop off.
- toothbrush, toothpaste
- shampoo, deodorant
- soap, washcloth
- comb or brush
- socks, underwear (child or adult small sizes)
- small toy or Beanie Baby sized stuffed animal
3. Create signs or notes of encouragement to share with orphans in the Allies in Youth program. These signs and notes are packed in the boxes, along with clothing and hygiene kits for each orphanage. Drop off in the Big Blue Bins in front of the Missions Building.
4. You can also support orphans through making a purchase in the Allies in Youth's Amazon Wish List.
Help us stuff a box or two of donated goods to send to Eastern Europe.