What Makes FFP&K Special
At First Faith Pre-school & Kindergarten, we provide many attributes that are above and beyond what the typical daycare offers.
- Faith-Based Curriculum— Providing a structured learning environment while helping students gain increased knowledge and understanding of Jesus' love.
- STEM Activities— Science, technology, engineering, and math activities incorporated weekly across all age groups.
- Academic Readiness through Learning Without Tears— Starting at age three, and progressing through kindergarten, students prepare for academic success by establishing strong fundamental skills in reading, writing, and math.
- Hands-On/Play-Based Learning— Assists students in gaining important social, emotional, and self-help skills while increasing their confidence and problem-solving abilities.
- Weekly Chapel— Signing songs of worship and praise while experiencing Bible stories in a fun and engaging way helps students learn about and seek the love of Jesus.
- Enrichment Classes— Weekly participation in exciting music and award-winning Stretch-n-Grow classes cultivate creativity and encourage healthy growth and development.
- Developmental Assessments— Biannual assessments evaluate each child's progress in six developmental areas and the results are discussed with parents at fall and spring conferences during the school year.
- Highly Trained Teachers— All teachers and staff receive 24 hours of training each year and are required to maintain current certifications in CPR and First-Aid.
- Exciting Field Trips— Fun and academically enriching off-campus field trips are planned each year for our Pre-K and Kindergarten students. We are always looking for volunteers to help with the field trips that require extra hands. Before you can help out, we require all parent volunteers to complete a background check. The sooner you complete the background check, the sooner you can join us on these fun trips!
- Small Class Sizes and Low Classroom Ratios— We have classroom ratios ranging from 4:1 to 16:2 so our teachers can spend significant time with each of our students along with attending to each student's particular needs.
- Emphasis on Parent Involvement— Early parent involvement is key to a child's academic success! We encourage a team approach to learn through partnerships between parents and teachers. This approach teaches and reinforces fundamental skills that will remain with your child for a lifetime.
If you would like more information, please contact the Director of First Faith Preschool & Kindergarten— Brittni Blevins at email@example.com.