Registration for the 2020-2021 school year is closed as the preschool is currently closed. We will announce reopening plans and dates as soon as we are able. We will also post information regarding registration for the 2021-2022 school year later this fall. Please continue to check our website for more information on upcoming plans and dates.
January 27 - 30— Online reg. for current students only (closed)
February 3— Online reg. for siblings of current students (closed)
February 4— Online reg. for First Methodist Members (closed)
February 12— Online registration open to the public (through the end of February)
Important information for a smooth registration:
Registration is online for all families this year. You will need to go to our website at firstfaithkids.org and tap on the 2020-21 Registration to access registration.
Choose the class you would like to register your child. Remember— register your child for the age group they will be as of September 1, 2020.
The age groups are as follows:
- 12-17 months (M/W or T/TH)
- 18-23 months (M/W or T/TH)
- Twos (M/W or T/TH)
- Threes (M/W or T/TH or M-TH)
- Fours (M/W or T/TH or M-TH)
- Kindergarten (M-TH)
- Class choices include either a 2-day option (M/W or T/Th) in all age groups except for Kindergarten or a 4-day option (M-TH) for threes and fours. Kindergarten has a 4-day option only (M-TH).
- If your child will be in one of the infant/toddler classes or in a twos class and you would like to register them for 4-days, you will have to enroll them in BOTH 2-day sections (M/W section and T/TH section). You will also have to pay both registration fees in order to secure all 4 days.
- We do not currently have a 4-day option for the infant/toddler and two-year-old classes, so this is the only way to achieve 4-day enrollment in these age groups.
You will need to fill out the information on the Registration Form and Financial Agreement section COMPLETELY before continuing.
You will also need to upload a current picture of your child and pay your registration fee via credit card to complete your registration (Please see 2020-21 Fee Schedule for registration fees and tuition information).
Once you have completed all the steps, you will receive a confirmation email to let you know your registration is complete.
Please remember to print a copy of the medical form and return it along with your child's immunization record to the front office on or before the first day of school.
We strive to make this process as easy as possible. If you have any questions, please contact Amy Strathman at email@example.com.