I Said Yes!
During the whole month of August, you are invited to “Say YES”! Our church runs on the power of incredible volunteers. This summer we are looking for people to join our team. Say yes to what you feel God is calling you to do in the church. You can say yes to leading a small group, joining our welcome team, or working in our children's and student ministries areas. If any of these areas have ever interested you, now is the time to get plugged in!
Say yes to one of these ministry opportunities by clicking the boxes below!
Elementary small group leader
- We are looking for individuals who enjoy elementary school students!
- Are you creative and love art? Consider being on our creative team for Children's Ministry!
Family Experience Team
- Family Experience is a special worship opportunity we have created to combine families together in worship. If you are interested in volunteering to help make this worship experience excellent, sign up for the Family Experience Team!
Early Childhood small group leaders(4yr olds)
- There are day and evening opportunities available to work with our little ones!
Children’s Resource Team
- This team works during the week to help make our events and programming successful!
- Our welcome team volunteers are the first people to greet and welcome our guests and members before each of our weekend worship services and other events. Shifts are available on Wednesday nights, Saturday nights, and Sunday mornings.
Adult small group leader
- Our new sermon series, Family Meeting, will include a small group component and we need small group leaders to gather friends and neighbors to form new small groups. Leading a small group is rewarding, fun, and anyone can do it!
Student Ministry Team
- Our Student Ministries team is looking for middle school and high school mentors that can volunteer with our students on Saturday evenings, Sunday mornings, Wednesday evenings, or Thursday evenings. If you want to serve our students in a different role, there are opportunities to serve in the kitchen as well.